Friday, April 6, 2012

Passover Sunday

So James and I was looking for a church this past Sunday, the one we started to go to we couldn't find the times so we took a chance and we were wrong.  So we were going to leave and come back then we ran across another church that the congregation was just going in so we thought we might as well go there.  Other than one other family we were the only white people there.  Let me just say that all black churches really understand the concept of WORSHIP.  This congregation was wonderful.  It was packed in there.  I am guessing with the balcony and floor there was probably 500 people there.  Since we were late we didn't get to get any pictures but I got this video of the choir for a few seconds, I hope it comes out.  You might need to turn up the volume but be careful with that, I mean these people were wonderful and we sat on the first row in front fo the speakers.  I recommend if you get the chance... go to an all black church and enjoy the presents of God.

1 comment:

  1. 1 Chronicles 13:8
    .... celebrating with ALL THEIR MIGHT before God, with songs and with harps, lyres, timbrels, cymbals and trumpets.

    AMEN!!

    ReplyDelete