Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

Have I mentioned lately how much we have been blessed?  Well, we have, I don't mean just James and I but all Christians.  We are blessed everytime we get to visit our family.  We are blessed everytime we get to attend church.  We are blessed with every breath we are allowed to breathe.  Every time we are permitted to wake in the morning and interact with our world.  We were permitted to got to our home church in Pryor, OKlahoma 2 Sundays in a row.  We got to spend time with our church family, Shirley a wonderful girl that misses us terribly.  We were allowed to meet children that we don't get to see that much.  We were blessed in going to see the Rhema Christmas lights in Tulsa.  We have heard 2 wonderful sermons at church.  I could go on...and on...and on.  Be thankful this season, and be giving "THANKS" to the Lord God Almighty who bestowes all of these blessings.  Here are a few pics... sorry but I am still not able to get the video to work.

Thomas Ballard Pastor of 1st Free Will Baptist church, Pryor, Oklahoma

Shirley came back to the hotel with us and helped sort craft supplies with me.  Thanks Shirley, you were lots of help.

L2R:  Uncle Roy, Aunt Peggy and James (my James' dad)

L2R: James (dad), Jarrod, Jacob and my James

L2R:  James mom, Mary and sister Sue

Hard to beat this hillbilly family...we had a great time visiting.
We love and miss you all very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment