Tuesday, December 6, 2011

catch up AGAIN!


My baby turned 21 years old...ok when am I suppose to be OK with THIS??????

We made it home for Thanksgiving and we got to spend some time with one of my bests friends in the world...Lori and the family.  We have know each other since we were 10 years old and she still puts up with me...I know hard to believe but she is a strong woman....

We got to play with Brylyn, my Great Nephew...He turns 1 year old on December the 8th.  He is a cutie!!!!

He thinks Uncle James is a HOOT!!!!

Visited a church I use to attend in College.  Martin Branch Free Will Baptist church, Pastor at the time was Buddy Jones.  I loved this church this was the wall behind the pulpit, the wall where the guitar is leaning is the baptistry.  It was a beautiful church.  This is where I started my first choir.  We had a great time.

This may be a repeat if so I am sorry, but we worked at an instrument factory, they made flutes, and all the woodwinds at one company and all the brass at the next building.  It was AMAZING!!!! I could have stayed there for a little bit longer....



Visited Curwood Castle and walking bridge, it was a beautiful day.  This was between jobs, I can't tell you how blessed we are to have this job.  It is true...God will provide.  We as humans have a hard time with 4 letter words.... wait, stop, obey, hush...think about it if we could pull off a few 4 letter words just think how much better our world would be.
Well here is a bit of an update I have missed several things and I appologize for not staying more updated for you.  Please note that it is not because I don't want to it is because GOD has us on another adventure.  STAY TUNED!!!!


1 comment:

  1. So can you take us with you on one of your adventures? LOL Thanks for sharing your life with us. We miss you!!
    Marianna

    ReplyDelete