Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Drive to Massachusettes

Well we headed out to the next job...Massachusettes!!!!  Never been this far northeast before.  We took out of New Jersey, crossed bridges and in tunnels and it was really amazing.  Then over to New York state and we even drove thru part of Manahattan.  That was really neat! Worked our way over to Conneticut which was really nice because the interstate runs by the ocean, several little harbors.  Then over to Rhode Island... did I mention this was a really GREAT JOB????  Then we crossed over to Massachusettes.  We are just south of Boston.  We are not going to be able to go into Boston this trip but I am sure we will be back.  Boy, these people sure does talk funny....I guess maybe we are the ones with the funny accents...but I doubt it.haha  So we get to the hotel and it has a full kitchenet and it is really really nice.  Here are some pics, it is hard to get road signs of the different states but trust me I tried.  Well I hope you day goes well.  We are waiting to drop the trailor for this job and then we leave on Thursday to head back to PA.  We are hoping to get close enough to run over to Washington DC in the next couple of weekends.  That will be fun!  Well enjoy the pics.  We miss you all but are thrilled to be doing this job!!!!











1 comment: