Wednesday, June 20, 2012

New Beginnings again in Edison, NJ

So as you can see we haven't blogged in a bit... we have been doing the same job in New Jersey and we are working on nights.  We do not do night shift pretty...... so anyway this weekend we did make it to church and we got to visit our favorite place in New Jersey... New Beginnings.  So last time we were there I had a little baby fall asleep on me and the pics didn't come out good.  Soo I asked Dexter, her daddy to email me a pic.... (lets not go there....hahahah) anyway here is a pic of Kaila, not with me but with her aunt.  I just want to prove to y'all that there really is a Kaila.  She is beautiful.  Really we had a wonderful service it wasn't all about the baby.  The pastor talked about fathers and it was very enlighting.   Here are a few more pics of some wonderful friends that we have made in Edison.
Have a great day.


No comments:

Post a Comment