Sunday, May 27, 2012

New Beginnings church again May 2012

Well James and I found ourselves back in Edison, NJ.  We love this place.  So we have gone to New Beginnings a couple of times and we feel right at home there.  It is always nice to go home for church.  Anyway, the service was wonderful as usual and again the peole were just as nice.  Here are a couple of pics I will try to get the video to load but sometimes it is stubborn.  We met a lovely couple Dexter and Ronna, they have the cuties little girl and I want to send pics of her but I am going to wait for Dexter to send me copies of his pics because ours came out blurry.  (We have a really smart phone but I guess it isn't quite as smart as we need it to be...hahah) Anyway, Dexter please email me at my personal email. tjcarter19@yahoo.com so I can put Keila's pic up.  Trust me people keep an eye out for Dexter, Ronna and Keila's pics, it is gonna be worth it.


1 comment: