Saturday, June 1, 2013

Natural Tunnel, Tupelo and new camper

Yep we are still here.... James and I have been several places since my last blog but we have not had very good internet so I couldn't upload any pictures.  SORRY!!!!! we have missed you all.  We have been to several parks and lots of jobs.  We are presently in Tennessee getting ready to be in Memphis for 3 months.  Yep we have 12,000 employees to test for one company.  BUSY!!!!! Our hours will be mostly nights so that will be fun.  I guess our most exciting thing well at least for us has been we bought a brand new camper.  Yep, we are high fulutin' folks now.  Our house not only has wheels but it has an electric awning!!! Woo Hoo!!!!  We miss you all but this is still the best job!!!  So be  happy for us.  We will have a 3 week "vacation" this year... that still seems funny to me.  Anyway that will be around the middle of September to the 14th of October.  We will be in Ohio.  Then we will be back for 2 weeks at Christmas.  Here are some pics....please excuse the mask, due to my allergies, I am having to wear a mask when outdoors.  This starts at Natural tunnel State Park in Virginia.







 
Hello Tupelo, here we come....


I had to put this one I told James it looks like a shadow crossing in front of me. 


This is the house that Elvis was born in  it is a little wider than our new camper but that is about it.

This is the church that he started in.


Here is the new camper.... I will send pics later of the inside.  Just know that it is SWEET!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Well, this is the next best thing to visiting there. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete