Thursday, July 19, 2012

Boston Massachusetts

Boston was wonderful, mainly because my daughters came to spend the week.  Savannah and Stefania both came.  We took off and went on a Super Duck ride, for those who don't know what that is, well it is a tour bus that can go into the ocean and the becomes a boat.  It is quite unique.  I saw them in Branson and wanted to try it but never got the chance.  I had a lot of 1st. in Boston.  We all got up early and took off to catch the boat that would take us way out in the ocean to a school of 100 or so dolphins and 4-5 whales.  There was 2 female humpback whales that we followed along side of for a about 20 minutes.  We got several pics of their backs and them blowing.  It is amazing how God created such animals and the home for them to live.  We loved that outing.  Then there was the lobster.  We stopped at this little lunch place and I had lobster for the 1st time in my life.  What better place to try it for your first time then in Boston, Mass.  Well it was an expensive lesson, but one that I assure you I learned well.  I HATE IT....hahah yep, didn't even finish it, Stefania finished it off for me.  I told James that lobster was one of those, "Bucket List" things that we could wipe OFF... I wouldn't be doing that again.  You will see a picture BEFORE, the first bite.  Thankfully Savannah didn't take one after.  We had a great time, and I miss them already.  Enjoy the pics and I wish we could take all that read this blog with us to some of the cool places we have been.  We know that you are praying for us, we can feel it.  Until next time.





















No comments:

Post a Comment