Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Home for the first time in 8 months

Yep!!! we got to go home for the weekend.  And boy did we make the most of it.  When we got there on Friday, grandma, mom and Savannah all had lists of things that needed to be taken care of, also we came with a list of our own.  She we got right on it and I am happy to say we completed everything!!!!  Even adding photos for grandma's new/old electronic picture frame.  Yep that wonderful woman has had this frame for 2 years or longer and not one picture.  We got to take some group pics with my parents and then we even got to stop in Lexington, Ky to meet the newest addition to our family, Mr. Jaxson.  My other great nephew (Brylyn) is almost 2 years old and is really getting into his books. I got to see my favoite child...(21years old child).  We had a great time.  Enjoy





 

 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment