Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Hardin County Fair!!!!!

Well James and I got home this weekend again and we were very thankful, I LOVE THE HARDIN COUNTY FAIR!!!!! James had never been so he was in for a treat.  We didn't get to stay long but we did get to go to the rodeo with mom and dad.  It was great.  We also got to find Jackie and Jeff's benches.  If you have never been there let me explain the "benches".  If you have a loved one that has passed away or if you want to buy one for someone that is alive I guess you can but we have "In memory" benches.  My brother Jeff was killed on November 14, 2005 and my sister Jackie died on April 16, 2010.  So we got the two benches for them.  Each year they put the benches out for preople to sit on, so James and I  walked around until we found their benches.  So you get to see them also.  I hope you enjoy the rodeo clips also. 
May God bless you,


TJ

2 comments: