Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Sunday AM at McGuffey Free Will Baptist Church

OH has God Almighty blessed us AGAIN!!!!!, This Sunday I went to the church I grew up in.  McGuffey FWB church, my family had gone to this church forever.  Well at least MY forever.....  As far back as I can remember Tolliver has sung on Sunday's and for a long time Emma has been singing.  My favorite song from both of these wonderful people was sung this past Sunday.  I asked them to sing part of my favorite song so I could put it on the blog.  I was very thankful that they agreed.  Service this Sunday was very interesting as it usually is when Dave preaches. Dave spoke on the woman that was caught in the act of adultry, one of the questions that was brought up was, "Why was not the man also brought to be judged by Jesus?"  Goooooood question, I have thought this before as well.  It wasn't about the sin that was commited it was about tripping Jesus up in his decision of this woman.  Jesus wrote in the dirt when they brought her to him, thinking they would be able to stone this woman but Jesus ignored them.  Dave also mentioned that God had written the Ten Commandments on the stones with his finger for us.  When Jesus was again asked what to do, Jesus did again what they did not think.  Because He knew that ALL of her accusers had sinned so they could not stone her without understanding they should be stoned as well.  It was a great service and I believe they are having a special speaker in a couple of Sundays.... if you are reading this and want to come visit just  show up on Sunday at 10:30am for church ANYTIME, and they will be happy to give you the schedule.  Well I hope you enjoy these two clips, I know I love them.  By the way...Emma is like 92 years old and sings every Sunday.... she is very blessed..... and I thank God Almighty for the church that I was baptised and grew up in. 
God Bless you all
 TJ

1 comment:

  1. Those saints a such a blessing to us!! And they sure can sing praises to our Lord.

    Waiting on a recording of my sister-in-law singing Beulah Land. eh hem.... :-)

    ReplyDelete