Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Ohio home church






Well we got a weekend home....yeah!!!!  We miss everyone alot but we really enjoy our job.  James and I got to go to our home church in Ohio.  The Kenton Nazarene church, with our pastor Dave Dooley and his lovely bride Brittany.  James and I love to call them "The kids" because they look like they are about 12 years old.  His message allowed God to speak to James and I both and we felt there were things that we are going to work on.  It is amazing where God sends information to you when you are listening.  We are always saying that we really don't need a flashing neon light  from God but sometimes that is what it takes to get our attention.  There are so many people that we got to see while we were home and we enjoy seeing them all.  We got to go see Patty, one of my best friends that had a massive heart attack several months ago and was unconcious (spelling looks bad, sorry) anyway, then God decieded one day a few weeks ago that He had more for her to do.  Patty is able to walk across the room and talk and she is doing so good, it can only be GOD!!!! He amazes me daily and I know why.... because we prayed for this very thing and it amazes me how shallow we are..... we are as bad as the children in Egypt.  We don't trust God, no matter how many times He brings us thru and yet we can't learn.... HE IS GOD!!!!!! He can do ANYTHING!!!!!.  Then I got to have breakfast with a friend from HMH, Jennifer.  She is so sweet... because time was short, she set with my at the laundromat while finished our laundry and visited with me.  No, that is a friend......We did get to see the family also that is always nice.  Well we are back to work, if that is what you want to call it.  We are in Kentucky for a few days.  We are suppose to be back this weekend and we move on after that.  Well I ahve put some pics up and I hope you enjoy them as much as we did.  until next time....... TJ
PS: pics from top to bottom:  church sign, church front stage/ pulpit, the actual seats, me and Renee, me and Amy, then the "kids" Pastor Dave and his wife, Brittinay

1 comment:

  1. You are so right. God bends His ear to us when we pray. What a awesome Father we have. Thank you for sharing Patty's story. The Lord is so faithful. I love when He gives us a miracle!!

    love ya guys
    Marianna

    ReplyDelete