Sunday, May 27, 2012

Morning Star Baptist church, Virginia

Well I have to tell you when God leads you to a church no matter the reason, remember that He has a reason.  This church we saw on a couple of different days on our way to work.....I know you are shocked that we work....(we use the word loosely).  Anyway this was a wonderful bunch of people.  We were obviously visitors....how do I know that well we were the only white anything in this church.  We kinda stuck out....hahahah Like I was saying God has a plan for my life and that means every minute of my life.  AWSOME!!!!Anyway we had been there for a couple of hours and they asked if I had anything to say....well I told them I was just waiting for someone to ask.  I explained what we do and that I feel like God is opening up some doors for me to speak on his behalf.  Anyway more on that later.  Here are a couple of pics not many because I got wrapped up in the service and forgot.  Happen to you?  Happened to me.  So enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment