Monday, August 22, 2011

K-Naz Sunday

Good morning one and all....or at this point....one and two....(HAHAHAH I kill me!)  anyway, James and I are all packed and we leave Lima, Ohio at 1pm.  Savannah is thrilled! We had a teary moment when she presented me with a photo album of her and I, that she had made.  Church yesterday was great at Kenton Nazerene, only had one thing to say about the preacher... his list could have come about 2 weeks sooner and our decision to take this leap of faith would have been easier.  Pastor Dave gave us 9 questions to ask ourselves when we are trying to make a big decsion, I guess or a little one for that matter.  I won't give you the whole list but the one that gave me pause was the one that said if what you are doing will change your witness if front of that person or would lead them not to follow God then... don't do it.  James and I really are sad to leave this church but are thankful for all the prayers and the support they have shown us.  Our pastor in Oklahoma...Brother Thomas sure knew me well enough to tell me and James to find a pastor that is either my age or younger to be our pastor because they could "cope" better with me....not that I am a horrible person, but that I tend to lean a little bit left of certer....hahahah  (God has a sense of humor! and I pray that I keep Him laughing......

No comments:

Post a Comment