Monday, August 29, 2011

dinner in Danville, Kentucky





Well we are moving on up.....to the east side.......hahahahah we have driven all day and we went from Hannibal, Mo to Danville, Ky.  We made a stop to see a very important person... I can give you a hint.  He was in Santa Claus, Indiana, yep you got it... Santa Claus.  Yep, Santa Claus was really in the town Santa Claus... James and I stopped at a Christmas store and visited with Santa Claus.  It was great, check out the pics.  Then as if that was not enough, James and I came on over to Kentucky and we had the great pleasure of having dinner with my uncle and my georgeous, talented, beautiful, intelligent aunt.  (She jokingly asked me to put that) but really she is all of that and more.  I truly love these people. We went on to Danville and we are getting ready to go to work... This has been a great weekend and we are very excited about getting back to learning our job.  Well I am gonna take a nap and I will write to you soon.

1 comment:

  1. It's just like you to sit on Santa's lap LOL!!
    What adventures you are having.

    I loved James comments while he was driving through the tunnel in our neck of the woods.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete