Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Let's get started...

Well, I guess it is time to get started.  James and I are packing up to start out new job.  We will pick up the rental car on Monday and start driving Tuesday.  Our first week of training for TK Group is in Hannible, Missouri then the second week in Florence, Kentucky.  After training is over we will go  back to Rockford, Illinois to pick up our truck and trailor and we head out on our own.  Pastor Dave from K-Naz in Kenton, Ohio is helping me to get this blogg going, probably so he won't have to babysit me anymore....hahah considering he looks to be about 12 himself.  Naw, really Dave has been a wonderful pastor and we will ALWAYS consider the K-Naz church (Kenton Nazerene) to be home for us in Ohio.  I hope to keep you updated as much as possible.  We love and miss you already, but we feel that God has led us on this path and we have prayed for God to send us when He wanted us to do something, not to send Aaron...we will do His will.
Later...

1 comment:

  1. HEY !!! Thanks for the update. Just so happens I know some folks in Hannibal and would love, love, LOVE to come see you two while you are in the area. Please let me know what your schedule is while you are there.

    ReplyDelete